hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Thursday, July 29, 2004
**But tonight my heart is heavy and I cannot keep from whispering this prayer, "are you there?"**
Got a bad headache since morning, I wonder what's up? Stress? Lack of sleep?
Oh no..haiz..falling sick or what? I hope not...I don't want to be sick when I go for Holy Spirit Weekend...
2.4 runs tml..I'm really scared we're short handed..I pray it won't be that way and that it won't rain...or something.
Can't believe I'm in class camp committee..I mean, why me? I'm just baffled...
There's two ppl under the same name "stranger" but 1 is really nice and the other is sick. Or maybe it's 1 person but with two online personalities..whatever it is. The sick one is very sick. And very irritating. And I pity the person because the person doesn't have a life. Poor child.
Heh. Being harsh but I can't help it. I'm seriously upset with whatever's going on in my life now. Wish it will settle down and stop. Stop and get out of my life!
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
Alright. Better now..been having to count down a lot lately..which means I'm always in a bad mood and I get angry very easily and that means I'll be really harsh and blunt and hurtful and I would start swearing like nobody's business...But now I'm fine.
Hmm...nothing to say for today. Heh.
Alright. Think I'll go sleep now...maybe that'll take the headache away..
- #67